BEHOLD! The mighty list of project-mania and to do's!
2. Start and complete Sushi Shadowbox.
3. Take negative of Andy's film to get Jellyfish picture printed as an 8x10. Or bigger if possible.
4. Have Jellyfish picture matted and framed. This must be completed by the end of September.
5. Hang the asian plates in the dining room.
6. Finish the Geisha cross-stitch.
?* We still haven't decided if that is what we're doing yet. I want to but the show is on a Sunday night and Any will most likely have class the next day. I don't work till the afternoon that day so it didn't matter to me.
In closing, I'll leave you with a video of one of WFTD's songs from their album We Fight Til Death called "Empathy For People Unknown".