Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Meme Goodness

I don't like to clutter my blogs with memes but this one was just too fun to pass up. I borrowed it from the ever insightful, wise, and awesome K over at KFarmer. No, I've never personally conversed with her but I'm so lamely shy anyway, I just heap much deserved praise on her short stories. The meme works like this:

Answer these questions using a song title from a single artist…

My Artist: Nightwish

1. Are you a male or female?
The Siren

2. Describe yourself:
Dark Chest of Wonders

3. How do you feel about yourself?
Dead To The World


4. Describe where you currently are:
Meadows of Heaven

5. If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
Sahara


6. Your best friend is:
Wishmaster


7. Your favorite color is:
White Night Fantasy

8. You know that:
Cadence of Her Last Breath

9. What’s the weather like?
Sleeping Sun

10. If your life was a television show, what would it be called?
Seven Days To The Wolves

11. What is life to you?
Everdream

12. What is the best advice you have to give?
Live To Tell The Tale

13. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
Amaranth

No comments: